Determine needs and prepare training plans
The number of hours : 10 hours.
The overall goal of the programme
The program generally aims to develop the skills of participants in the field of training and development and prepare individual development plans within practical foundations and modern and standard methods, focusing on the needs analysis approach according to the Competency Based Training approach and the training and development system in the federal government, enabling them to provide evaluation and development plans to raise efficiency and capacity. Human resources to perform their job duties.
Detailed Objectives of the Program
- Determines what the training needs are, their importance, and the practical curricula adopted in the institutions (a simple overview and definition).
- Is proficient in studying methods for identifying training needs at the level: institution - function - employee.
- Determines methods for analyzing training needs and identifying and evaluating the performance gap.
- Defines the different levels of the process of identifying training needs and what each one means.
- Defines the concept of standard functional capabilities and their importance in professionally identifying training needs.
- Practices the stages of preparing individual development plans.
- Learns about training and development methods and application mechanisms.