Project Management Professional PMP
The number of hours : 15 hours.
The number of days: 3 day.
Platform is : Zoom.
Objectives of the training program:
In general, the program aims to develop the practical skills of the participants in the use of modern and technical applied methods and methods to manage projects in a professional manner, by providing them with all information related to dealing with all project elements - time, resources, cost, quality and risks - at all stages of the project and identifying the differences between The path (according to the plan) and the path (implementation) and the use of the necessary strategies for control, in a way that ultimately helps them in planning, scheduling, executing projects and controlling them.
- Project - Project Management - Project life cycle.
- Phases of the project.
- Preparing the schedule - division of the project (WBS: Work Breakdown Structure).
- Knowing the growing need for better project management.
- Relationships and obstacles.
- Learn about modern trends and theories in project management - certificates - programs.
- Gantt (bar chart), PERT, & CPM concepts.
- Resource management - resource identification - resource installation - resource scheduling.
- Getting acquainted with the profession of the project manager.
- Dealing with obstacles (obvious and hidden).
- Project cost management (in the planning and implementation phases).
- Determine the differences (time and costs) between planning and implementation.
- Strategies to reduce project time.
- Strategies for resolving resource scheduling discrepancies.
- Tools and methods of quality control in the implementation of projects.
- Preparing data, tables and reports