The overall goal of the programme
This course aims to provide learners with knowledge and skills in modern financial management, financial planning, financial analysis, and risk management. It covers topics such as financial ratios, financial planning, forecasting and estimation, actual performance measurement, financial analysis, liquidity and cash management, global indicators of failure, and risk management. The course includes practical cases and applications to enhance learners' efficiency in financial performance and decision-making. Additionally, learners will explore successful international and Arab experiences and models in financial management, planning, and analysis.
The detailed objectives of the program
In more detail, at the end of the training, the trainee is expected to be able to:
- Familiarity with modern financial management and enhancing the efficiency of financial performance.
- Efficiency in calculating the most important financial ratios and making future and operational decisions according to their simulation.
- Efficiency in calculating the most important indicators for the purposes of financial planning.
- Familiarity with the most important models of failure and bankruptcy and their role in critical analysis.
- The ability to manage and control financial risks.
- Examination of successful international and Arab experiences and models in the field of financial management, planning and analysis.
Register Now !
You have to fill in some information about yourself to register for this event by clicking on the button below